As it is known that breastfeeding is the most important thing for newborn babies. The breast milk must be the first food that the baby will get for her or his early life. However, there are some beliefs about breastfeeding that now all mother has to know. All of the false beliefs and also the facts will be explained in the following paragraphs.
- Brest milk will not satisfy the hunger of the baby.
- Breastfeeding is hurt at the beginning.
- Breast milk quantity will not enough for the baby.
- A bottle of baby formula can help the baby to sleep at night.
- Breastmilk’s taste will change after the baby is 6 months.
- Breastmilk actually has a rich nutrient for the growth of the baby and This is the sufficient milk for the baby’s stomach. When people say that breast milk will not satisfy the baby, it is totally wrong. By breastfeeding, it is enough the baby to get its first food.
- About breastfeeding which is hurt at the beginning is wrong too. A natural breastfeeding will not cause any pain for the mother when the baby is placed well, it means that in the right position.
- Breast milk will be enough to fulfill the need of babies. This mother’s milk will give many benefits towards the baby’s body too like for immune system and much more.
- Many parents will give formula too for their newborn baby. Actually, it is not needed even though the reason is to make the baby will be easy to sleep at night. The Even baby formula can cause many problems like nausea, vomiting and so on.
- The flavor of breast milk may change depending on the child’s aging. Nonetheless, this milk can be given to the child after 6 months to give better antibodies and nutritious substances.